A New Blog

Hello all,
I am starting this blog to network those with talents and share some of my everyday living. I am the Relief Society President in my ward; (I belong to the Church Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) this does not mean that I am perfect. I want to share some of my thoughts and I have many sisters in my ward with talents and businesses. I am using this as an unofficial site for my sisters (not just in my ward) to share. Some don't know that I am sharing their talents. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love helping out friends with selling and showing off their stuff. I love viewing blogs and getting ideas, but the ideas always seem to stay ideas for me. I have a hard time putting them into play with my schedule. When I get a free moment I rather read a book or watch something on netflix than pull out the sewing machine or paints, because this just creates a mess---- and I just got done cleaning up messes. I will be highlighting my old friends meaning we have been friends a long time and we are still sisters in Relief Society. Most all of my friends I have been in Relief Society with at one time or another. At the side are links to the fabulous talent's that I have the pleasure of being acquainted with.

Comments

  1. Yeah. I am the first follower of the blog.... as it should be ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts