Sisters of the RED ROCK


I love this photo. Why? I will tell you. This Picture was taken by my husband while waiting for our last runner to come in for the Red Rock Relay. We were all sitting their exhausted. We each ran an average of 16.5 miles. Not much sleep was gained in the car or on the church lawn in Veyo. By looking at the picture you can't tell that we had endured 186 miles via running or in a Dodge Caravan. We look like we are having the time of our lives. It was a time in my life that I was able to get closer to my sister in law Stephanie(the one next to me) and two sisters in my ward Tammi and Lindsey(left to right). I love these girls. We are all wives and mothers with a focus on the finish line.


This was also a time for me to spend 24 hours with my husband. Who thought that planking the official RRR truck would make a good picture. And I have to say that it did.

Comments

Popular Posts