Blogging For Good


I get emails from LDS living with updates and happenings within the LDS world. Today they had a clip(click here) with Sister Julie B. Beck who is the General Relief Society President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Sister Beck talked about blogging for good. It reminded me of an article that I read about Mormon women's blogs. Read it here. I have the most admiration for Sister Beck. She was recently featured in the LDS Living magazine. In her interview she talks about the women of the church and the diverse backgrounds that each sister has. She also made a comment on how she has not slept well since being the president. I realized I have nothing to complain about. She has over six million to watch out for and I only have 150ish.
This blog has been a good mouth piece for me to share what's on my mind. As well as letting others share their talents and knowledge.

Comments

Popular Posts