Get In The Picture!

I was inspired by this post from the blog 71 Toes.  It talks about mom's getting in the picture with their children. Don't we want to remember how young and capture the love we are feeling at the moment.  After reading this, I wondered how many of the thousands of photos I had that I actually was in the picture?  I went back and looked and within the last two years, it was a sad number of about 5.  This does not include family pictures we took for Christmas cards.  However, when I am behind the camera taking pictures for people I do insist on the mom getting in a few with her kids.  I am a little camera shy and don't like seeing myself with laugh lines(wrinkles) and age marks on my face.  But time is speeding up and I will start to look older and older.  I need to put the camera in my husband's hands more often.   Here are some great mom and child photos I have taken this last year:
Beautiful


Pure Joy!
I love how Mom is cupping her hand hoping to catch the spilling water.

No matter how old we are, we will always be mothers.

Comments

Popular Posts