Monday, January 23, 2012

Bountiful Baskets

I know most of you know about Bountiful Baskets by now. It is a fun and cheap way to get lots of fruits and vegetables. For the website click here.
This past Saturday I got all of this...


For $16.50. We sometimes get things that we don't like or don't know what to do with. But for the price and the amount, I feel it is worth it. If the fruits and vegetables are in my house, I am more likely to use them. If we know that we are not going to use them we share with the neighbors or other friends.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Mariam! We get bountiful baskets a lot as well to make sure we get in all our veggies. It works great for us too, but I'm afraid I can't stand to eat another brussel sprout! I ate all of ours almost completely by myself last week and can't force another one down. I got more this week too. Anyone want them? Any takers?

    ReplyDelete